There’s no doubt that you’ve already stocked up on Halloween decorations but you still have a couple of days left to spice up your decor even more. But what can you make on such short notice? There’s no time to gather craft materials and then proceed to make them from scratch. No, instead, we’ve found a lot of awesome last-minute decorations that you can do in no time in the form of no-carve pumpkin decorations.
You really won’t need to waste time carving a pumpkin for the following projects.
Welcome to a new collection of DIY projects in which we’re going to show you how to craft these 17 Epic No-Carve Pumpkin Designs For A Last-Minute Addition To Your Halloween Decor. Check them out below and find out how to make them through the step by step tutorials placed under each image.
This is a great way to jazz up your home decor this Halloween without wasting any time nor resources. Enjoy!
1. Chalkboard Pumpkins
2. Glow in the Dark Pumpkin
3. Polka Dots
4. Spray paint pumpkins white, then add black puff paint for a spooky 3D effect
6. Make things a little prettier with this DIY pastel pumpkin
7. Paint a few simple designs on your pumpkin
10. Donut Pumpkins
11. Forget the actual pumpkin altogether and just wrap a balloon in string
12. A pumpkin garland
13. Get a little crafty with some yarn, and hang your pumpkins up
14. Use nailhead trim to create designs on your pumpkins
15. Bat Flock
16. Using small nails and a great pattern, make this totally unique string-art
17. Cross Stitch